Reki timeline manager Beta
"Reki" comes from the Japanese word for "calendar", and is a tool for managing in-game time for tabletop RPGs. Reki lets you:
- Customize and track years, months, and days of the week.
- Schedule events, such as "orcs attack in 3 days" or "paralyzation ends in 5 rounds", and receive notifications when they occur in-game.
- Track the rate at which characters and rumors travel around your world.
Reki is still in beta.
You may experience bugs. Please report anything you find to email@example.com
- Interface tweaks.
- Allow scrolling up and down timeline.
- Fixed 24-hour clock not displaying in event descriptions.
- Added manual save button.